My reviews are (mostly) spoiler free and their content will be age appropriate for the book’s target audience (which means the adult stuff will be sweary and full of innuendo, cause that’s the kind of person I am, okay?). You will also have to put up with my obnoxious sense of humor. All my reviews are based on my honest opinions, and regretfully, I cannot be bribed into posting fake reviews, not even with coffee, but feel free to try anyway.
The reviews will also be posted on Goodreads, and may contain Amazon Associate links. Speaking of Amazon, reviews will be posted on there too when possible.
Please note, submissions are currently CLOSED!
If you would like to submit a book for me to review, please read the points below, and submit your request using this form.
- My first loves are Fantasy and Sci-Fi, but also really enjoy Historical, and Mystery genres, in both Adult and YA categories. I am happy to read books in a variety of other genres, including non-fiction, if the synopsis intrigues me, so make it good!
- I am also able to review books in the Pre-schooler category (2-4 years). Please note, reviews will be based on my son Topher’s enjoyment, not mine! Okay, maybe also mine, cause I’m the one who’ll have to read it fifty times over.
- I accept both physical and digital copies of books to review, but digital copies will incur some delays. Look ma, I know big words!
- The book does not need to be recently published or an ARC, but it does have to contain words.
- I cannot guarantee when your book will be read, sorry. If you require the review for promotional purposes by a specific date, please let me know, and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
What my ratings are, and what they mean to me.
Not my cup of coffee.*
A bit of a slog, to be honest, but I made it through.
Not great, not terrible. Enjoyable for what it was.
A pretty damn good book, according to me.
This is going on my best books ever list and I am never parting with it. Seriously, you’ll have to pry it from my cold, dead, fingers.
(*I will not write a review for a book rated 1 star, but will rate it and provide a short explanation on Goodreads.)